Tuesday 2 October 2012

Kawagoe - Shrine visiting


Hikari again,

After blogging about shopping, seeing skyscraper buildings and crowds of people.

Let’s go back to zaman batu Edo! Less tall buildings. Basically let’s go to kampung place, Kawagoe!

Kawagoe city is also known as “Little Edo”. It took us roughly 45min-1 hour by train from Yogogi Station to Kawagoe Station.

I’m lying if I say it’s kampung. It doesn’t look like kampung at all. (><)          

Ohhh! Look what we spotted on the way...

A giant ramen bowl!!

The further we walked, it started to look more kampung XD


In the previous blog, Hikaru visited Sensoji Temple. 

So this time, Hikari will bring you to shrine! (´―`)

The shrine that we are visiting is called Kumano Shrine.

Well basically the same thing, you need to purify yourself first.

Interesting stuff you can find in this shrine. 
The Inari Shirne (fox). Kinda reminded me of Natsume Yuujincho XD

Let’s head over to the shrine and pray.

Compared to Sensoji temple. Kamano shrine has a bell on it.

After ringing the bell. Let’s pray!
OK, I’m kidding.
Opps no, who doesn’t wanna be a billionaire?!!?? Σ(゜д゜|||)

Okay after praying to be a billionaire XD. The next thing to do is this, Zeniarai Benzaiten
It is said that the money that you washed will be multiplied. 

One step nearer to be billionaire LOL (´~`)

Washing money dengan bersungguh-sungguh~~~ (ノ゜o)

Another interesting thing spotted at the shrine is this “Try your luck” thingy where you donated a certain amount of money (cannot remember how much). Get the round rope and throw into the category that you wish for. 

The 5 options available are academic, career, health and….em, sorry I can’t remember because I cannot read kanji. (´;ω;`)
Sorry that I replaced the person in action with nameko (~o~)

Time to get some fortune and YESH!! I got a good fortune! うれしいな!(ღ^⌣^ღ)

Ok better tied up my fortune so that my prayer will come true. =D

Final thing to do before leaving the shrine is…..
















Let’s have a FOOT MASSAGE!!
OUCH!! My foot!! (>Д<;)||

A lot of people find shrine and temple visiting activities are very boring (actually I’m one of them too XD).
However, this shrine visiting was so much fun. 
So much interesting things to experience and I think one important thing is that we are at kampung area. There are less crowd of people. 

Sometimes, it’s good to be quiet (=´∇`=)

Okay that’s it for today!

Good night! (-_-)zzz


No comments:

Post a Comment