Sunday 21 October 2012

Parkamaya Ambassador Audition


Konnichiwa minna,

Hikari desu!

On Saturday, I went for Parkamaya Ambassador Audition.

It’s a new retail shop that is gonna open this coming December in Fahrenheit 88.

The concept of the store is featured based on Asian Fashion and I hope that it’s HARAJUKU!

It’s time to bring some Harajuku Street Fashion into Malaysia like what’s featuring in Japan magazine (Zipper, ChokiChoki, Kera, etc)   (●´―`●).

I wish that more people are able to dress up what they like confidently and more people are able to accept variety of fashion style. (=´∇`=)

Anyways, the audition run for 3 days and Saturday is the last day for the audition.

Here are some pictures behind the scene audition. 


Hahaha even though the shoot last for a few minutes, I feel so useless during this short amount of time (-_-).

Before audition, I thought of a few poses that I want to pose during the shooting. However, my mind went blank when it’s my turn ∑(゜△゜;). I run out of pose and start laughing half way. ( TДT)

This incident reminded me of my previous ACG event (Animangaki) where I have awkward/weird/freeze poses LOL. Seems like I need more practices. (=゜ω゜)

After the shoot, we were also allowed to choose one of our shots for A4 sized photo for FREE =D

This is what I have chosen (*^-^*)


Nevertheless, it was fun and it was my first time participating in such event LOL. Hope I can improve and get more chance to participate in such event XD.

It would be a great help if you can LIKE my photo for this audition. Thanks for your vote and really appreciate it. (´ε`

Like my photo here 

For more information about Parkamaya, visit their Facebook page here 

Thank you so much and that’s it for today.

Jaa ne!


No comments:

Post a Comment