Tuesday 6 November 2012

Lolita Halloween Party


Hikaru desu!

It’s my first time attending Lolita meet up with lots of kawaii girls *shy* *shy* (●´―`●)

The night before attending…
was busy packing up my sweets for the girls! (゜∇゜)

Our meet up was at Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie. The environment looked quite nice!

Since it’s Halloween. Here’s HIkaru coordination for the party!
Ware wolf fox (・ω・)
Vest from Putumayo and pants and bow tie from Alice And The Pirates

Meeting up with all the Lolita girls~~

Too much kawaiiness <3 (ღ>⌣<ღ)

Let’s the feast begin!! (=>ω<)
I ordered Chicken Lasagne. The food presentation was really nice but it tasted so so only. I guess they sort of overcooked it.  

After the feast, it’s time for some ‘syok sendiri’ session. o≧∇≦o

Okay, here comes the most awaiting moment, the candy giveaway time~~!!

They are all mine!!!
Candy candy candy candy candy~~ Sweetie sweetie girls love! ( ゜∀゜)(゜∀゜ )
Note: Actually there are more candies in this picture but due to limited space, some candies are not able to be displayed! m( __ __ )m

Because we have takusan (lots) of candy left, we decided to give out some of our candy to the kids! (^O^)丿

Overall, it was a really fun gathering. All of the Loli girls are so kyute and friendly. Thanks for organizing this event and I hope there are more Lolita events coming up in the future!
Notice that I’m the only one dressed in Kodona style Σ(゜д゜|||)
Looked like a shouta! (´>ω<`)

I’m sorry because I couldn’t access to Blogger or even Facebook for this few days.
I know it’s abit too late to say this. But still..
Nameko and Hii-chan want to wish everyone Happy Halloween. Ψ(`∀´)Ψ

How was your Halloween experience?


No comments:

Post a Comment