Sunday 20 April 2014

Books and magazines

Konbanwa minna!

Hiichan desu~ ≧∨≦

Posting some random things.

My school is quite near to Kinokuniya so I am lucky to be able to go there and stalk some books from time to time~ =3=
It was a dream come true to easily get all the latest Japanese magazines. 

Some of the magazines include freebies such as bags or accessory.

I got a cute beanie and glasses from Used Mix May issue. Also bought myself a Liz Lisa x My Melody book accompanying with a bag. (<---- the purpose was the bag LOL)

 
Just when I bought May issue, the June issue is out couple of days later (-_-;)

Also got myself  Atae Shinjiro's (AAA) travel book~ ≧∇≦


I got myself a Japanese calendar too (<---- very expensive (´;ω;`)). In Malaysia, you can mostly get calendar for free LOL.


Reason for buying is because I'm having hard time remembering their holidays. And of course to make note on my tests!!

I cannot believe that my school has test every week. Sometimes, 2 or 3 tests in a week (ToT). Super exhausted!!! OTL

I guess that's it for today. Gotta sleep soon, there's school tomorrow. *drag feet* ≧Δ≦

Till then...

おやすみ!


No comments:

Post a Comment